Are you here for a quick "How To Send Via Lightning Network" tutorial on the Bitnob platform?
We've got you covered.
To send Satoshis (Bitcoin Units) via Lightning Network on Bitnob, follow the steps below -
- Copy the invoice as provided by the recipient, after which you will see a pop up about the invoice copied on clipboard. Click on "yes, please" to confirm that you want to use the invoice copied for a transaction.
This step will automatically takes you to the transaction page.
Alternatively, you can choose the steps below -
- Log into your Bitnob account and click on Wallets
- You will see the BTC Wallet page, it should look like the image below -
- Click on Send
- You will see different options to send BTC through, click on "Send via Lightning"
- Proceed to the Provide Invoice page
- Copy and paste the Lightning invoice.
- Click on "Send" and input your transaction PIN to finalize your payment via the Lightning Network. You will receive a notification about the success of your transaction.